Entry #0 Intro

 

                   Hi welcome to my blog. First things first my name is Yasmin Arreola, I am about to be 19 years old. I am a first generation student in my family attending college. Super nerve-wrecking, the pressure really is on. I am pursuing my dream of become a mid-wife nurse. They basically work with babies and their moms. 

                         

                 Some of my interests are sports, I enjoy soccer a lot. I started playing when I was nine years old. I first started playing in a girl and boys team which was super fun and really competitive. I played throughout high school, but sadly had to stop when college started. I just didn't see myself playing soccer in college, and it's just too time consuming. Another interest of mine is playing video games. When I have free time, I like to play on the ps4 with my friends. It's always super fun with them, there's not a moment where I'm not laughing. We play a bunch of different games, so we never really stick to just one game.   

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people chew with their mouth open, it's just something that annoyed for the longest of time. It's also just disgusting.  



       
      My biggest goal in life is to buy my mom and dad their own house here in the United States. They have done so much for me, I will never thank them enough. Although dropping out of college sounds nice sometimes because it's just so stressful, I think about my parents. They didn't have to opportunities that I have. Another goal would be to travel, and discover new things and places.  I guess something that makes me unique is my creativity.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yasmin, I really like how your blog looks. Same as you, I also want to buy my parents a house. I also want to travel everywhere in the world right now, but I can't because I don't have money and also because of school. If you read my blog, one of the fist pet peeves I mentioned were people chewing with their mouths wide open. I literally feel like smashing their head into a wall. It is the most annoying thing someone can do. I have tried playing video games and I am just so bad so I gave up. :)

      Delete
    2. Hello Yasmin, I find it beautiful how you want to continue college for your parents and buy them a house, I also strive to do that. I love your blog set up as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #9 Media

Entry #10 School Safety

Blog Entry #5 Doug Ducey